Aimed at those who are new to the subject.
(Sunday - Thursday 9am - 5pm)
(The cost of this program is fully sponsored by Misk Academy)
09 March 2021
● Age 18 and up
● Education level: Diploma or higher
● Saudi nationals or individuals whose spouse or mother is Saudi
● Unemployed job seekers (not registered in GOSI in the past 90 days)
● Excellent spoken and written English proficiency
● Knowledge of basic Excel is required. Some experience with SQL is very helpful. No Python is required, but some coding experience is helpful.
● Daily access to a computer, preferably a Mac, and strong online connection
● All applicants must complete all steps in the admissions process
● Commitment to complete all course requirements
● You should only apply to one program. If you’re interested in more than one program, the Admissions team will help you decide, but only apply to one program.
● You may not apply to this program if you are already enrolled in another Misk Academy program.
What You Will Learn
• Clean datasets using Excel’s functionality
• Analyze datasets using visualizations and pivot tables in Excel
• Utilize statistics to describe a dataset and validate the analysis of data
• Create a local SQL database, import data into a local SQL database, and create basic SQL queries from databases
• Aggregate and analyze data using efficiency SQL queries
• Build completing and clear visualizations in Tableau
• Deliver effective presentations with data
• Understand and practice Object Oriented Programming using Python
• Troubleshoot errors within Python.
• Use different Python libraries and modules.
• Use Python for their analysis and data heavy tasks.
By the end of this course students will be able to:
• Make sense of data sets and tell compelling, data-driven stories through data visualization tools to key stakeholders.
• Wrangle, explore, model, and communicate the results of analyses with Excel, SQL, and Tableau.
• Communicate the results of an analysis with Python and pandas after having learned the fundamentals of Python programming and the data analysis workflow.
Available locations Registration Deadline March 09, 2021 Course length 6 Weeks
Available locations Registration Deadline March 09, 2021 Course length 12 Weeks