Aimed at those who have a working knowledge of the subject.
SAR 575 (including VAT)
· Age 18 and up.
· Saudi nationals or individuals whose spouse or mother is Saudi.
· Very good spoken and written English proficiency.
· Experience with the Windows operating system, including operating system fundamentals such as system configuration, user accounts, files and permissions, memory, processes, and services.
· Ability to perform system tasks using command line interfaces in a Microsoft Windows Operating System environment (e.g., PowerShell, cmd.exe, bash).
· Understand basic networking principals such as IP addressing and segmentation, ports, protocols, and processes.
· Understand basic cyber security threats and secure user practices.
· Technical (keyboard and system) skills to perform the hands-on labs.
· Ability to understand technical information about security threats.
· Regular access to a computer and online connection.
· All applicants must complete all steps in the admissions process.
· Payment of SAR 575 commitment fee (refundable upon successful completion of the course)
· You may not apply to this program if you are already enrolled in another Misk Academy program (due to the amount of work).
What You Will Learn
· Information Gathering
· Weakness Identification
· Initial Access Execution
· Persistence Privilege Escalation
· Defense Evasion
· Credential Access
· Discovery Lateral Movement
· Exfiltration Impact
Cyber Security, Accelerated
- 2 Weeks
- July 12 - July 23