(The cost of this program is fully sponsored by Misk Academy)
March 8, 2021
● Age 18 to 29
● Course pre-test (a few short problems) for qualifying students
● Saudi nationals or individuals whose spouse or mother is Saudi
● Very good spoken and written English proficiency
● Foundational knowledge of statistics is required.
● Regular access to a computer and good online connection
● All applicants must complete all steps in the admissions process
● You may apply to more than one program, but you will only be accepted in one (based on your application). If you really prefer one program, you should only apply to that program.
● You may not apply to this program if you are already enrolled in another Misk Academy program (due to the amount of work).
What You Will Learn
● Understand the basic concepts of Probability, Statistics, and Linear Algebra relevant to building AI.
● Understand the basic concepts of Python and using it to complete real-world coding exercises.
● Implement AI (Machine Learning + Deep Learning) with related packages and learn its application to solve real-world problems.
● Understand the landscape of data science tools and their applications as well as identifying new technologies and algorithms needed for the job at hand.
● Understanding and practical experience with the process of designing, implementing, and communicating the results of an AI project.